I PROMISE YOU’LL THANK ME AND LOVE ME.
INGREDIENTS for the healthiest pancakes for everyone of any age:
- Oats in Powdered form
- 1 Egg, is enough even for 2- 3 persons
- Coconut milk
- Cinnamon (according to your taste)
- 1 banana
- Peanut butter – 1 table spoon (only if u are a peanut butter fan)
- Just a Pinch of Baking Soda
- Honey or Jaggery ( as much as it suits your sweet taste buds)
- Coconut oil (just for frying)
- CUT FRUITS (for better taste with pancakes)
(YOU DEFINITELY NEED A NON STICK FRYING PAN FOR THIS.)
Mixing everything in any sequential order. Make sure the consistency is neither too fluidy nor too viscous. it should be neutral so that when you pour it on the pan, it doesn’t flow by itself; should stay at the same place where you poured the batter.
Put just a small teaspoon of coconut oil on heated pan (keep it on low heat so that these doesnot burn). Pour the batter with some serving spoon (or anything) on the pan. As soon as one side is ready, flip the pancake and its READY.
SPECIAL TIP: Pre heat the pan for 1 or 2 minutes, that will help you speed up the procedure, in case you are serving more than 1 person at a time.